What We're Giving: Sea of Shoes 



We had to interrupt our regularly scheduled What We're Giving to share this sweet "one for me, one for you" idea, courtesy of Sea of Shoes' Jane Aldridge and LoveGoldLive. Jane gifted her sister our Dollhouse Locket, and herself one to match. Get creative and include a little illustration or note on the inside to make it extra thoughtful.

"It is such a simple gift to give, but the sentiment behind it stands the test of time. I fell in love with the minimalist design of this locket by Catbird. When I saw it I knew it was something my sister would love. I love the idea of sharing matching gold lockets with her, and I’m so glad to have found the perfect gift for us to share." 

Jane and Carol are pictured below in the 14k gold pendant. Also available in sterling silver

xo,
Sriya


Related Posts with Thumbnails