So we got to talking about Valentine's Day and the idea of love and the different kinds of love. Great love stories, famous lovers, what it's like to be in love, degrees of love, loving someone or something, and to be in love with an idea.
Since we are so lucky to work with a group of eclectic, passionate ladies (and one gentleman!) we had everyone gather a list of things that they love. And now we will share them with you, one by one.
It's full of wonderful people, places, ideas, and (some catbird) things we love in this world.
If you follow our various social media outlets, you will know Correy from her daily instagram posts, tweets, and facebook status updates. She wears many hats around here but most of you will recognize her keeping us in good conversations on the interweb. She loves wearing oversized sweaters, clogs, and lipstick. And she looooves dogs! I could go on and on. Here are a few more things that Correy loves (in her own words).
- My schnoodle Russel Ronald. I enjoy spending lazy Sundays with Russ and Grace.
- My gorgeous Mama & Grandma Law
- Building stacks (particularly ones that include rings by Catbird, Bittersweets, and Satomi)
- Taking Rosewater Baths with Bath Salts 'cuz I'm real fancy.
- Online shopping
- Ear Cuffs paired with a high pony tail that I don't have.
- My Rachel Comey oxblood clogs
- Red Manicure paired with a Red Lip – sometimes the perfect pink will do.
- Michigan because, well, it's incredible.
Stay tuned for more love-ly-ness from the birds!