Lunch Lady: I Try...



to not eat French Fries aaaall the time but it's just too hard. ESPECIALLY at Miller's Tavern. Best fries ever. Plus Mercury is in retrograde and my friend Steph has informed me that the next 3 weeks are going to suck- so, whatever I'm having fries... Anyway! I had barely taken three bites before I heard thunder outside so I packed everything up and guess who ate all of my fries... EVERYONE! Hahahah. They're just that good. I also ordered the Beet Salad which normally comes with fried Brussel Sprouts but they were out & the waitress/ bartender assured me that it would be just as delicious with green beans. She was absolutely right. It also has Goat Cheese and Pickled Onions in it. The perfect thing to order if you're in the mood for something a little briny and not too heavy.

Plus another great thing about this place is they have an amazing Brunch menu AND they have $1 Oysters every day!!

Two things everyone and their mother likes. Eat here.

And buy a decent umbrella- it will make you a very happy person later.

<3 Ash

P.s. Here's a good Rainy Day song with an even better video ;-)
Related Posts with Thumbnails