swiss miss.


So a few weeks ago (maybe it was months?) I got a very polite email from someone saying that they bought one of their favorite pairs of earrings at catbird and one of them had broken. They weren't a lot of money but they were her faves. She sent me a really clear pic of what had broken and asked if there was anything that I could do. The tricky part: she lives in Switzerland. I'm not sure if you've ever heard of it, but it's across the lake, over there in Europa. What to do, what to do? I'll tell you what to do. Get her a replacement earring and mail it to Switzerland. (This simple solution actually took me a little while to come up with.) Anyway, case closed. Story over. I never heard anything and just hoped it got to her okay. Quicker than you might guess, I forgot about the whole thing.


Guess what? Yesterday, "two hot swiss guys" (according to my discerning employee, Maggie), delivered a small package with SWISS CHOCOLATE! How awesome is that? It came with a flowery, hand-written notecard where she made a HILARIOUS joke. It said: "...I hope you like swiss chocolate". HA. Obviously she doesn't know me.

And look at the cool packaging. Pflümli. YUM!
Related Posts with Thumbnails