Lunch Lady: Alright Already!

I am so over this. 

I don't want snow or hats or coats or boots or cold kitchen floors anymore. I want sun and good music and good friends and fun and long long days on rooftops with ice cold beer.

I also want good food! The kind of food that reminds you that right now someone somewhere is getting tan on a beach with the bluest water you've ever seen. And maybe in a week or two it could be your turn... Don't forget to send me a postcard!

But yes back to the food. Delicious food. Here's where Cafe Mogador comes in- They have THE most amazing Mediterranean food I've ever had in Williamsburg. It's so incredibly perfect. And their backyard is amazing! 

I snagged this picture my friend Linda took so you can see what I'm talking about. I wish my living room looked like this but every time I try to keep a plant the poor thing bites the dust in a week or two. C'est la vie. 

I went one unseasonably sunny afternoon and had the Hummus Platter and Vegetarian Cous Cous. I might get it again for lunch today because I'm reminding myself how insanely delicious it was. They put raisins on top of my food. Raisins. And it was amazing. 


Also the coffee is good and it's just a nice beautiful place to sit and relax and chat with a friend. Or maybe a date. Or brunch! I went for brunch once and it was nice even though I was really in no shape to enjoy anything. Yeah, I want to go back there. Happy Spring, everyone!

<3 Ash

p.s. Here's this amazing song that reminds me of warmer weather ;-)
You're welcome.


Related Posts with Thumbnails