What We're Giving: Rosie


I selfishly hope that the Rosie is my Secret Santa at our Catbird Holiday party because as you can see, this lovely bird certainly knows how to give an especially sparkly gift. ;)

1. My mum loves simplicity. This Plain Gold Chain, $132, is the perfect addition to her entire wardrobe.

2. My sister, Ella, loves quirky jewelry like this dainty little Pinky Club Ring, $175. And I love the idea of inscribing it with something personal.

3. My best friend, Sophia and I had our second piercing done together in Paris last year. One of these Chained to My Heart Earrings, starting at $140, would be perfect for her second ear piercing! Plus, diamond is her birthstone.

4. My best friend's name is Kitty and she likes to pile on delicate, interesting rings. She would especially love that this ring is handmade, making each one unique. Bittersweets NY Cat Ring, $150.

I plan to take a note from Rosie this year and make each of my family members blush over their gorgeous gifts!! Stay tuned to see what the rest of our birds are giving! If you're looking for other gift ideas check out What To Give! xx coco
Related Posts with Thumbnails