What We're Giving: Mother's Day


 When it comes to gift giving, I always find myself on two opposite ends of the spectrum: scrambling at the last minute to find something that doesn't say, "I picked this two hours ago, mainly because it was what I thought you would hate the least", or planning months ahead, dreaming up ways to find the most thoughtful gift possible. Needless to say, I prefer the latter, but often find myself stumped, wracking my brain for any glimmer of an idea.

Mother's Day is still a bit aways, but best to plan ahead, lest you find yourself perusing the wilted bodega flowers an hour before.

Bittersweets L'il ID Bracelet: I gave this to my mom for Christmas, and she has yet to take it off. 


Malka Dina Pink Marble Ring Dish: The random swirls remind me of a Rorschach test in the best way possible.

Neighbor's Fig Tree Candle: The most inviting scent that teeters the fine line of masculine vs. feminine.

Xo,

Alex
Related Posts with Thumbnails