How We Wear It: Chained To My Heart Earring

We know that diamonds are a girls best friend but what about a diamond with a seductive chain hanging beneath??!

We updated the diamond stud, gave it an element of texture with a teensy chain that loops around your ear and we won't lie to you, we all fell right in love.  Plus, we sell these beauties as singles so you can mix+match and where them wherever you'd like! Oh and we made them in emerald too ;).

Rony, single Chained to My Heart Earring 14k yellow gold, 3mm diamond $450; Nancy Kraskin Long Disc Drops, $398. Candice, single Chained To My Heart Earring 14k white gold + rose gold chain, 2mm diamond, $220, Catbird Heart Studs, $96. Melissa, single Chained To My Heart Earring 14k white gold + rose gold chain, 2mm diamond, $220.

Emerald Chained To My Heart EarringSingle 2mm $155, Single 3mm $200.

xx coco
Related Posts with Thumbnails