Bird Call: LB/P Wedding Playlist Part 1


In addition to our well documented love of sandwiches and stacking rings, lipstick and pastries, we're awfully keen on music. We inaugurate Bird Call (the sounds of Catbird) with Part 1 of Leigh's wedding mix. 

xx coco


1. All I Want - Joni Mitchell
2. By Your Side - Sade
3. Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
4. I'm Hip - Blossom Dearie
5. Master's Hands - Charlotte Gainsbourg
6. Glory Box - Portishead
7. Loving You - Al Green
8. On and Ever Onward - Dirty Projectors + Björk
9. Spirit On Water - Bob Dylan
10. Winterlong - Neil Young& Crazy Horse
11. Barbarella - Loveletter
12. Happiness - Goldgrapp
13. Ram On - Paul McCartney
14. Summertime - Big Brother& The Holding Company
15. Carey - Joni Mitchell
16. Suzanne - Francoise Hardy
17. Heaven Can Wait - Charlotte Gainsbourg
18. I Want You - Bob Dylan
19. Let Me Tell You About My Boat - Mark Mothersbaugh
20. Hallucinex - Sterolab
21. I am a Kitten - Fantastic Everlasting Gobstopper
22. I Loves You, Porgy - Nina Simone
23. Silently - Blonde Redhead
24. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again - Bob Dylan
25. Superstition - Stevie Wonder
26. Traction In The Rain - David Crosby
27. My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone
28. Gnik Nus - The Beatles
29. Burning Of The Midnight Lamp - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
30. Lady Midnight - Leonard Cohen
31. New York USA - Mick Harvey
32.  I Live For You - George Harrison
33. I Will - The Beatles
34. Les Sucettes - Serge Gainsbourg& Jane Birkin
35. To Love Somebody - Nina Simone
36. I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me - Billie Holiday
Related Posts with Thumbnails