Gift Guide: My Favorites

My true-to-life gift guide. Friends & family - stop reading here please.

My go-to gift is Catbird Alphabet Earrings (personal, but without the need to mess with ring sizes).
Catbird Alphabet Earrings: Silver $28, Gold, $40
Bittersweets Famous Letter Rings. A Catbird Classic. $125


If I were married to a woman, I would get her one of these.


Two easy, fun, festive and slightly luxe gifts. 
Deborah Lippman Nail Polishes: It's Raining Men, $16 & Boom Boom Pow, $20



 If you recently had a baby, or recently got a new apartment, I am getting you one of these.
ABC Dream Book, limited edition, signed and numbered, $32
Stevie Nicks Print, $32

Two of my favorite earrings, for two different types of ladies.

If I am invited to your house, I will probably bring a Catbird candle and/or some mini sparklers.


If I am your Secret Santa, you will probably get one of these gifts.

Stay tuned for next week when I fall in love with some new things and create a whole new list.

Love,
Rony
Related Posts with Thumbnails