Renegade!

Catbird has long supported local and independent designers and I was beyond excited the first year the Renegade Craft Fair come to Brooklyn. It was sort of a small, sleepy affair back then. Not so now. Come this weekend and visit our fair neck. Tons of my favorite people and designers will be selling their wares including Jezebel, Maggie Stevenson, Digby & Iona, Max Steiner, Sycamore Street Press, Ach Ach Leibling, Verameat, Foxy & Winston, Enormous Champion and many others who we have carried in the past or just plain love.

If you see me say Howdy. I'll be the one with the REALLY bad pedicure, shmoozing away while my bored husband and two littles relentlessly tug at my jeans.

And of course swing by the store to see what's up... it's just a smidge away. AND there are no cars on Bedford Avenue this weekend! It's eat-tacos-without-getting-mowed-down Saturday.
Related Posts with Thumbnails